For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Right Call Telecom Limited ('we' or 'us') is the 'data controller' (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data). Our offices are based at City Reach, 7th Floor, 5 Greenwich view Place, London E14 9NN.
1.Personal data we may collect about you
- You are not required to provide any personal information on the public areas of our website. However, you may choose to do so by completing forms on various sections of our website, including the contact us form, by signing up our subscription service, or you may leave personal information when you provide comments or feedback.
- We will obtain personal data about you (such as your name and address) whenever you complete an online form registration form. For example, we will obtain your personal data when you register to use our services online or when you download the Right Call mobile app, send us feedback, contact us for any reason, and sign up to a service. We may also retain data in respect of any friends and family members that you refer to us (please see below).
3.How we use your personal data
- We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- marketing—see 'Marketing and opting out', below
- fraud prevention and detection
- billing and order fulfilment
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you
- improving our services
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
4.Marketing and opting out
- We will only contact you by email, phone, SMS about our products, services, or promotions, if you have agreed for us to do so. If you have changed your mind and would prefer us not to contact you, then you can opt out at any time. See further 'Your rights', below.
5.Disclosure of your personal data
5.1 We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group
- our agents and service providers such as PayPal and Mailchimp
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
- Change in Corporate Circumstances. If Right Call Telecoms Ltd or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company, your personal information may be disclosed to the prospective or actual purchasers
6.Keeping your data secure
6.1 We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and username that are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers
- While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
- Our data storage is nevertheless compliant with the Data Protection Act 1988 and we are registered to hold your personal data as a data controller with the Information Commissioners Office. We send your information to our service providers such as PayPal over a secure link to ensure that your data is protected at all times.
- We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
8. Information about other individuals
- If you give us information on behalf of someone else or refer a customer, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices
- give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad, and
- give consent to the processing of his/her data
9.Transfers of data out of the EEA
- We may need to transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area, as our customer services call centres are outside the EEA. Any transfer of your data will be subject to a European Commission approved contract that will safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a security breach.
10. Information Collected Automatically
- We also automatically collect certain information regarding your use of our service. Examples of information collected automatically include:
- Internet Protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other technical identifiers;
- Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on a Service;
- Location information for location-aware Services to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
- We may use and disclose automatically collected information for any purpose, except where we are restricted by applicable law. If we combine any automatically collected information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information.
- We may also use aggregated information for any purpose, however, this information does not identify specific individuals and so is not personal information.
11. Your rights
- We have a legal obligation to ensure that your information is kept accurate and up to date. Please assist us to comply with this obligation by ensuring that you inform us of any changes to your information. You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you and to delete or rectify any inaccurate information about you by sending us a written request to us.
- However, such requests are subject to the payment of a small fee (currently [£10]), to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
- attach a cheque in the amount of [£10] made payable to Right Call Telecom Limited; and
- specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
- You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details); and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
- You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a header that says 'Unsubscribe',
- provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. account number, username, registration details), and
- if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (e.g. email or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to.
12. Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or you can write to us at our Head Office (see above for address details) or call us on [insert telephone number].