Maruf

New Badges

• Level 1
  • Currently first year

How can I find out why my bill is higher than normal?

on

My phone bill is higher that usual, & my service provider cant give me a proper explanation or details!!!! how do I challenge it?

Gholam

Administrator

New Badges

• Level 1
  • Currently first year

RE: How can I find out why my bill is higher than normal?

on

Best Answer

Hi! Sorry to hear about that. If your issue hasn’t been resolved, or you're unhappy with your provider's response, make a formal complaint. You’ll normally be required to make your complaint in writing and include a copy of your bill highlighting the disputed charges. If you thought ‘the price is the price’ think again. Don’t pay more for UK mobile calls than you need to. RightCall tells you the exact cost per minute your network operator will charge – and the low RightCall price – before you phone. It’s easy to check your balance and see how much your call has actually cost. Don’t get stung – get the RightCall app and start getting a fair price for every call.

Gholam

Administrator

New Badges

• Level 1
  • Currently first year

RE: How can I find out why my bill is higher than normal?

on

Hi! Sorry to hear about that. If your issue hasn’t been resolved, or you're unhappy with your provider's response, make a formal complaint. You’ll normally be required to make your complaint in writing and include a copy of your bill highlighting the disputed charges. If you thought ‘the price is the price’ think again. Don’t pay more for UK mobile calls than you need to. RightCall tells you the exact cost per minute your network operator will charge – and the low RightCall price – before you phone. It’s easy to check your balance and see how much your call has actually cost. Don’t get stung – get the RightCall app and start getting a fair price for every call.