Alex

New Badges

• Level 1
  • Currently first year

How could i avoid those high charges Premium numbers?

on

Is there any way ??

Gholam

Administrator

New Badges

• Level 1
  • Currently first year

RE: How could i avoid those high charges Premium numbers?

on

Best Answer

Hey Alex, Thanks for your message. Just like you, we all were suffering with this high premium number call charges in UK. But no more worries! RightCall app is here to help you :)

If you thought ‘the price is the price’ think again. Don’t pay more for UK mobile calls than you need to.

RightCall tells you the exact cost per minute your network operator will charge – and the low RightCall price – before you phone. It’s easy to check your balance and see how much your call has actually cost.

Don’t get stung – get the RightCall app and start getting a fair price for every call. http://www.rightcallapp.co.uk/

Abusahil

New Badges

• Level 1
  • Currently first year

on

You could try saynoto0870.com and find an alternate number or you could download rightcall app

Gholam

Administrator

New Badges

• Level 1
  • Currently first year

on

Hey Alex, Thanks for your message. Just like you, we all were suffering with this high premium number call charges in UK. But no more worries! RightCall app is here to help you :)

If you thought ‘the price is the price’ think again. Don’t pay more for UK mobile calls than you need to.

RightCall tells you the exact cost per minute your network operator will charge – and the low RightCall price – before you phone. It’s easy to check your balance and see how much your call has actually cost.

Don’t get stung – get the RightCall app and start getting a fair price for every call. http://www.rightcallapp.co.uk/

Aziz

New Badges

• Level 1
  • Currently first year

on

Thanks for the reply. I am sure its a great help for many of us! (Y)

fairtelecoms_ian

New Badges

• Level 1
  • Currently first year

on

First make sure you are calling the right number! Customer services, financial services, public servies and healthcare services are no longer allowed to use 084, 087 or 09 numbers. Most have changed their number to one starting 01, 02, 03 or 080.

There are large amounts of paperwork showing outdated numbers. Be sure to check the official website of whoever you are calling for their latest contact details. Look for numbers starting 01, 02, 03 or 080.

Beware of using 084, 087 or 09 numbers found directly in Google search results or on third-party websites. At best they may be out of date. At worst they may be part of a scam. 

If you are calling a genuine premium rate service that levies a Service Charge for use of the service (such as voting on a TV show, calling a chatline or listening to pre-recorded information) find the telecoms provider that offers the lowest Access Charge for calling 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers.